DescriptionThe original Adam Stool was created in 2010 by steelsmith Toke Lauridsens, for use in his own studio in Copenhagen’s Meatpacking District. Now celebrated as ‘The Copenhagen Stool,’ the elegant, durable, and highly versatile Adam Stool is considered a contemporary design classic and can be found in cafés, restaurants, homes, galleries, and museums throughout the Danish capital.
The new Adam Chair from Frama – with a standard height seat ideal for use as a dining or desk chair – has been created in collaboration with Toke Lauridsen. While still retaining a strict form follows function aesthetic, this new addition to the Adam series has been thoughtfully designed to provide users with additional functionality and a more comfortable seating experience.
- Ideal for use as a dining or desk chair
- A reinterpretation of the classic Adam Stool
– Will develop a unique wood patina as it ages
Materials / Dimensions
– Powder-coated steel frame, oak seat
– H45 (seat) / H75 (frame) / W38.5 / D38.5 cm
– Toke Lauridsen, 2019
– Permanent Collection